Now available: the Devolver “Double Down” Humble Bundle. For a limited time only, buy a massive collection of Devolver Digital games & movies for whatever price you’re willing to pay, with part of the proceeds benefitting charity.
A first-of-its-kind multimedia bundle, the games are redeemable on Steam, and the movies are redeemable on VHX.
Get your wallet-grabbing hand ready: humblebundle.com/devolver
This plant right here is God’s gift to mankind, I treasure this plant so much. What I do is, I peal off the skin off the plant and then cut up the gel like fruit layer in small squares and then put them in a bottle as if they were pills and and take 4 squares per day; You can also use the Aloe Vera plant externally on your skin as a skin treatment supplement too. Here are some benefits of using the Aloe Vera plant.
- Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
- Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
"A bad trip? This whole country, this whole world is on a bad trip, friend. But they’ll arrest you for swallowing a tablet."
A sketch of a shamanic “séance” made by Wilhelm Radloff during one of
his field trips to Mountain Altai in the 1860s.
From the 7 Deadly Sins print series by Jakob Van der Heyden (~early 17th century) [source: British Museum]
: Invidia/ Gula (Envy and Gluttony) — “A half-cat, half-human creature on l, its left leg attached to its left shoulder, a lobster on its torso; on right a pig’s head sticking out from a barrel to which various types of meat on a pike are attached; landscape background.”
: Ira/ Pigritia (Wrath and Sloth) — “A cross between bear and horse wearing armour on l, a bee-hive on its head, piercing his chest with a spear; on right a human with a rabbit’s head and one hand replaced by a crab’s claw riding a tricycle; landscape background.”
Paul Krugman won’t save us: We need a new conversation about inequality - Salon.com →
“Inequality” is the most basic issue of them all, the very reason for liberalism’s existence. It is about who we are and how we live. Virtually every other liberal cause pales by comparison. This is the World War II of political subjects, and if we are going to win it must be a people’s war, not a Combat of the Thirty between the plumèd knights of the Beltway. We owe the economists thanks for making the situation plain, but now matters must of necessity pass into other hands. If the destruction of the middle class is ever to be addressed and solved, the impetus must come from below, not from above. This is a job we have to do ourselves.